Skip To Main Content

Resolving Concerns

RFA process for families

If you have a concern please follow the above flow chart. If that doesn't help you can call (608) 663-1879 or visit Let's Talk to submit a concern.

*Let’s Talk – All feedback will be routed to the appropriate district team members, who will follow up with you. This is a new platform, and we appreciate your patience and feedback as we build it out to serve you better.

Navigating Complex Issues

The Request for Assistance system is in place to support schools to address elevated student-centered concerns, specifically concerns a school has failed to resolve or did not resolve to your satisfaction. If you have not yet spoken with your principal, return to the Let's Talk page, select your school, document your concern, and expect follow up from the principal. If you have already spoken with your principal but they failed to resolve your concern, fill out the form below.  

Once submitted, your request will be reviewed and routed. School-based concerns are sent to the principal to resolve, with a district leader assigned to support. Depending upon the context of your concern, you can expect follow up from either your principal or a member of our district leadership team.